Friday, February 27, 2015

What Colors Are This Wrap?

Metallic Gold Pinstripe (or maybe we should call it Blue and Black Pinstripe instead...)
Guys please help me - is this wrap white and gold, or blue and black?  Me and my friends can't agree and we are freaking out!

Ha Ha!  By now, unless you've been living under a rock, you've seen this picture and debated with everyone you know over the color of THE DRESS:
Photo Credit: Swiked

No matter what I do, I only see this dress as white and gold (and therefore, that Metallic Gold Pinstripe wrap would actually look quite nice with it)!  But between everyone I know weighing in on the issue, it's split pretty 50/50 (with a few special snowflakes, like my husband, who see blue and brown...).

For the record, it really is blue and black - here's the same dress that was pictured above, shown in different light later in the night:
Photo Credit: Swiked

Hard to argue with that I guess.  But the rate at which this dress blew up the internet yesterday (totally overshadowing those silly llamas and net neutrality), I thought it would be fun to take advantage and do some wrap pairings!

So if the dress is white and gold - what would you pair it with?  Here are some of my suggestions:
Gold SparkleGold CrissCrossMetallic Gold PinstripeGold Leopard Tip

If the dress is blue and black - what would you pair it with?  Here are my thoughts:
Spotted, Black Lace, Berry Blue Tip, Victorian Lace

And what about if the dress wasn't white and gold OR blue and black?  What if it was red?  or white?  or peach?
Rose Gold Sparkle, Black Lace, Fire Engine, Victorian Lace, Flourish, Black Tip, Berry Blue, Lace Noir

If you've totally fallen in love with this dress by Roman Originals as a result of all this hubbub (seriously, I need it now...just need to decide which color...I wish it came in white and gold!), you can get it here!



And after all that - this is all I can think of!
"Blue!" "No, Pink!" "Blue!" "PINK!" "BLUE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment