Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My Oscar Dream Dress & #SipsAndTips Update!

OK - I'm a little bit of a slacker - I totally forgot to post this on Sunday.  But better late than never right?!

Part 1: Oscar Dream Outfit
I was watching the Oscars Red Carpet special, looking at all those fabulous gowns, and trying to decide what Jams I would have paired with each one.  So many great choices!  Then I got inspired to put together my own dream Oscars outfit - complete with accessories!

Dress - Carmen Marc Valvo, Shoes - Christian Louboutin, Clutch - Christian Louboutin
Nails - Venus, Luna, Sweet Symphony
What do you think?  Would you pair any other wraps with that dress?  What would you wear?

Part 2: Sips and Tips Update

I finally redid my nails.  I'm currently rocking Soiree and Glam, which were the basis and inspiration for my #SipsAndTips entry (see original post).

I'm ready to enjoy a cold one to celebrate the start of #springtraining. I'm loving how perfectly my nails represent my @tigers with a little extra sparkle for our upcoming #worldseries win...obvi! Hopefully@jamberrynails and @stylebistro also love my#SipsAndTips because that garden party prize pack would be great for an #OpeningDay get together!
#soireejn #glamjn #baseballisback #detroittigers#nails #nailart #jamberrynails #Jamberry#jamwithchel

Have you shown off your #SipsAndTips yet?  Be sure to tag me @JamWithChel or #JamWithChel so I can see them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment