Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Show off your 'Sips & Tips' and Win!

Rose Colored Glasses over Rose Gold Sparkle
Jamberry has teamed up with Style Bistro for #SipsAndTips - a contest to help you welcome spring with a Garden Party for you and 14 of your closest friends!

To enter, just post a photo of your Jams holding your favorite drink on Instagram by February 28th - have fun with it because the winner will be chosen on how creatively they pair their wraps with their drink!  Be sure to tag @JamberryNails and @StyleBistro and include the #SipsAndTips Hashtag.  That's it!

Here are a few ideas to get you inspired!
White Chevron over Metallic Chrome Silver
Champagne Toast and Marsala Stripe
Cosmic
Popstar (retired)

So what do you win?  StyleBistro is hooking you up with a gift box worth $3500 to help you throw a Garden Party for you and 14 friends!  Here's what's included!


1. Olympus PEN E-PL7 Camera, 2. Pommery POP champagne, 3. Jay Imports Medallion Colors Goblets, 4. Loraylyn Designs Butterfly Wine Charms, 5. Lulu & Georgia Molli Tray in Rosie Posie, 6. JewelScent Candles Wildflower Meadows candles, 7. Ban.do Party Banner Necklaces, 8. 1-800 Flowers Exotic Breeze Orchids Bouquet, 9. Happy Plugs Ear Buds, 10. 20 Smiles Photobooth Prop Kit, 11. Le Couvent de Minimes Eau des Minimes Moisturizing Hand Cream in Blood Orange and Rosemary, 12. Bare Minerals Bareskin Foundation and 13. Perfecting Brush, 14. Williams Sonoma Sweet Shoppe Champagne Bubbles Candy (not pictured)

I've got a great idea for my own entry...I just need to wait a few days until I change out my Jams (darn those Jamberry Nail Wraps and their insane ability to last 14 days on my fingers)!  I'll be sure to come back and update you once I've entered!

And I want to see your entries too!  So make sure you also tag @JamWithChel in your post so I can see all your wonderful #SipsAndTips!




This contest is sponsored and run completely by Jamberry Nails Corporate and StyleBistro.  I am not affilitated with either and have no influence over the winner selection, prizes, rules, etc.  Click here for official contest rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment