Wednesday, March 11, 2015

It's March Matte-ness!


The new StyleBox is here!  And it comes with a new perk.  Jamberry has announced that instead of 1 catalog item and 1 exclusive item, StyleBox will now always have at least 2 exclusive items - only available to StyleBox subscribers!  Check out this month's box:


Guys.  I love these.  I'll admit, I wasn't super happy with the results the first time I tried a matte wrap, but I probably rushed my application so I really needed to give them another try.  And these spring-y designs are the perfect way to do it.  Can't wait to put these on (just as soon as my lacquer chips enough for me to take it off...and 4 days in, I'm not quite there yet...which is a great problem to have)!

Subscribe to StyleBox by the 15th of this month to receive these wraps!  Subscriptions come in 3, 6, or 12 month lengths then continue month-to-month until you choose to cancel.  You'll always get at least 2 exclusive products, a style card, orange stick, and file.  Some boxes may even contain fun bonuses like lipstick, preview samples, or embellishments - all with free shipping and at a discounted rate!  What are you waiting for?  Subscribe Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment