Friday, May 1, 2015

April Showers Bring May Flowers

"April showers are gone and May Flowers are here! This month's Sisters' Style wrap features vibrant red blossoms on a clear background. Worn alone or layered atop your favorite lacquer, May Flowers are the perfect way to guarantee gorgeous blossoms all spring long."

Today is the first day of May which means a new Sister's Style Design!  I'm loving May Flowers and am ordering it post-haste!

The floral design has me so excited for warmer weather and my favorite fashion item for spring and summer - Sundresses!

I've had so much fun tracking down a few styles that would look fab with this wrap.

Similar here and here

First up is this adorable poppy dress - if you're big into matchy, matchy, this dress compliments the wrap perfectly!  Of course I have had a hard time tracking down the designer of this dress, but I think it may be from Forever 21...either way, it's not current and that bums me out...keeping my eyes peeled on eBay!



This is an original design, but if your creative juices are flowing, you can get the pattern here.
I NEED this maxi from Urban Outfitters!
This Dorothy Perkins shift dress would be great on a cool evening

To be honest, the first thing that came to mind
when I saw this wrap was a bright yellow raincoat and rain boots...but since I'm thinking sunshine, I found some fun yellow sundresses that would look great with this wrap!

Loving the lace of this dress.  Another great one for evening activities!
How adorable is the heart cutout in this Sabo Skirt dress?  Swoon.
I love me a good maxi.  And this one from Free People is a good maxi.
You can't go wrong with a classic white sundress.  So perfect for spring (before or after memorial day)!  And the red flowers from your nails will just stand out against the neutral background!

May Flowers is only available during the month of May, so be sure to scoop it up while you can!



1 comment:

  1. My husband and I are both directors and shareholders in our family business. We have been married for 20 years but my husband is now going for a divorce, i agreed in the first place but i later realized what happens to my family and what rights will I have in the business if my husband divorce me, and i have worked so hard for my family and this business, i was incomplete and wondered what to do because he already went to court. I browsing on the internet when i saw a post on how a spell caster called Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack helped someone bring back her ex, so i wondered if he can help me, i gave him the try and contacted him at his email nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com, he told me not to worry that everything would be alright, i gave him the chance to cast the spell, he told me that in 48 hours my husband will come back and beg me, i never believed it at first, surprisingly completing 48 hours he came back and started to beg me not be to be annoyed about what he did, and now we are happy again. Thank you Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack today my home is restored back if you are going through similar problem you can contact him at his private email {nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com} Jessica Galan USA.

    ReplyDelete